Considering ordering pizza? Don’t! Try my easy peasy tortilla pizza for a healthier alternative that will still hit the stop!!
Customise by adding all your favourite pizza toppings!
This recipe makes two tortilla pizzas.
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 2 heaped tablespoons of tomato purée
- one clove of garlic, finely minced
- a handful of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of water
- a large handful of mixed grated cheddar and mozzarella
- 8 slices of chorizo
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the tomato purée, garlic, basil and water together in a bowl.
- Spread the tomato base generously on the tortillas, leaving the edges with no topping.
- Add the cheese and chorizo, or your toppings of choice.
- Place on a wire rack and cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes, watching closely as these burn quickly!
- Cut into slices and enjoy your pizza, without any guilt!!