This Glorious Green Goddess Soup is so simple to make, has no hidden unhealthy ingredients and is so creamy and flavorsome – only the best for a Goddess!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut in to small florets
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 – 1 cup of milk
- Enough vegetable stock to just cover the vegetables
- Melt a knob of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and a large pinch of sea salt and allow to sweat for a few minutes while you chop the other vegetables.
- Add in the carrots and the broccoli and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the milk and enough stock to cover the vegetables and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Leave the soup to cool slightly before blending in food processor for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour the soup into a clean pot and season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.