This is the perfect recipe for a summer lunch partnered with some side salads. It keeps perfectly in the fridge for 5 days so it can be made in advance. I sometimes make this at the start of the week to bring to work for a light and satisfying lunch. Give it a go – it’s much easier than it seems and is sure to impress your friends.
- 6 scallions, sliced finely
- 1 packet of parma ham, diced
- 5 large florets of broccoli, cut into little pieces
- Half a cup of peas
- 10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat some oil and a knob of butter in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the scallions and fry until soft.
- Add the parma ham and fry until crispy, then add the broccoli and peas.
- Mix the eggs, milk and cheese together in a jug. Add the vegetable and parma ham mixture to the jug and stir.
- Melt some butter in the pan you were using and add the egg and vegetable mixture.
- Cook on a low-medium heat.
- When it is solid, grate some cheddar cheese over the top and put the whole pan in the oven until the top is cooked (3-5 minutes on 180 C)