- 100g 70% dark chocolate
- 1.5 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Melt the dark chocolate and 1 teaspoon coconut oil on a Bain Marie (in a bowl set over a pot of boiling water – making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water).
- Put 1/2 tablespoon ,elated chocolate into each miniature muffin case. Put in the fridge to set.
- Melt 1/4 cup peanut butter and 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture on top of the hardened chocolate. Put in the fridge to set.
- Top each case with 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate. Put in the fridge to set.