This is the perfect weekend breakfast dish for a lazy morning at home or for a brunch with your friends. It adds something special to a standard breakfast dish while keeping the work to a minimum. A weekend morning is no time for creating extra work for yourself but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fantastic breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon black eye beans
- 1 teaspoon crème fraiche
- Half an avocado, cubed
- Sprinkling of cheddar cheese
- Melying a knob of butter in a non-stick pot over medium-low heat.
- When the butter has melted, crack in 2 eggs and whisk. Stir continuously until cooked. Remove from the heat and add salt and pepper.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the sourdough bread. Spread with the salsa and dollop on the crème fraiche.
- Top with the scrambled eggs, avocado, beans and cheese.