Try my crunchy and chewy spiced granola for the perfect delicious and healthy start to your day! This is great to make in big batches to keep in the cupboard for a quick grab and go breakfast! This recipe is packed full of healthy ingredients to give you lots of energy for the day ahead!
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 50g dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the pistachios and almonds roughly and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, mixed spice and maple syrup.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly together and spread out in a flat layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes, watching closely to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- When golden, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- When cooled, add the goji berries, dried cranberries, and dark chocolate chips.
- Store in a sealed jar or container in the cupboard and add the fresh raspberries just before you eat.