This dish is proof that you can make a delicious and healthy dinner in under 10 minutes when you haven’t done any groceries using some leftover bits from the fridge and cupboard. Substitute these vegetables with any ones you have in your fridge.
- 1 nest of wholewheat noodles
- 1 handful of broccoli pieces
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 handful of sliced peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons boiling water
- Sprinkling of mixed roasted nuts
- Boil some water in a pot and add the noodles. Cook according to packet instructions.
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce no boiling water together and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and stirfry for a minute.
- Add the green beans and peppers and stirfry for another 30 seconds or so.
- Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Add the garlic and stir quickly to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add the noodles into the pan and toss everything together.
- Mix in the sauce, pour into a howl and top with the mixed roast nuts.