- 1 cup oats
- 5 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 4 squares dark chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids
- Place all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate until set.
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip the balls in to coat.
- Crown with a sprinkling of desiccated coconut and once the chocolate has dried, store in a sealed container in the fridge.