This is my most popular recipe at the moment so I had to put it up on the website! I’m not a big fan of porridge so am always looking for new ways to make a healthy breakfast and this one is so delicious. It’s full of nutritious ingredients but feels like such a treat!
This recipe serves 4.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup of blueberries (frozen work perfectly if you don’t have fresh)
- pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl and whisk the wet ingredients together in another.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together. Add in the blueberries and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until nice and golden on top and the blueberries have started to burst.
- Keep any leftovers in the fridge and reheat in the oven before eating.