I love having a healthy treat in the fridge to reach for during the week when I’m feeling snackish. These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bites are so delicious, only have 4 ingredients and take 5 minutes to make.
This recipe makes 15 x 25g balls and will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter BitesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
135g smooth peanut butter (no salt, no sugar, no oil – just 100% peanuts). I use a roast peanut butter which has a great flavour but use your favourite one.
50g chocolate chips / chopped chocolate (I use 70% cocoa)
Pinch of salt
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until you have a fine powder.
- Pour the oat powder into a large bowl and add the peanut butter, honey, and a pinch of salt salt and mix together with a spoon / spatula until completely combined.
- Stir through the chocolate chips / chopped chocolate. Use your hands for this if it’s too hard to stir through evenly with a spoon. Roll the mixture into a ball, wrap in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Roll into 15 x 25g balls and place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Leave to chill in the fridge again and then store in an airtight container in the fridge.