You have probably seen this coffee all over social media, and there’s a good reason why – it’s delicious!! We’re all stuck in our houses which means no more going for coffee but, honestly, this coffee beats any coffee I’ve ever bought! Make it. Now. You won’t regret it.
This recipe makes one – double up as needed!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiled water
- 1 glass of milk (3/4 full)
- 2 cubes of ice (optional)
- Pour the milk into the glass and add the ice if using. I like to have extra cold milk!
- Put the instant coffee, sugar and boiled water into a large bowl and whisk using either a hand held or electrical whisk. If using a hand held whisk, you will want to beat it vigorously for 3-4 minutes until its nicely whipped and has turned a light caramel colour.
- Remove the ice from the glass and dollop the whipped coffee on top.
- Mix together with a spoon and top with a dusting of cocoa powder.