These sweet potato cubes are great to prep on a Sunday to add to your meals throughout the week. I love adding them to my salads for lunch and they also are great as a side for dinner.
- 5 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes and 0lace in a roasting dish
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika and make sure all the cubes are covered
- Roast for 40 minutes in the oven, tossing every now and then
- Turn the heat up high for a final 10-15 minutes until the cubes start to brown. Keep an eye on them at this stage as they will burn quickly towards the end.