These Easy Egg Wraps are perfect for lunch when you want something light but satisfying! The fillings below are just my suggestion – feel free to get creative and fill these with anything you want!
This recipe serves one – double up as needed.
Easy Egg WrapsCourse: mainDifficulty: easy
2 slices ham
Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Heat a frying pan over medium – high heat. When the pan is hot, add the butter and leave it to melt.
- Whisk the eggs vigorously for around 2 minutes. You should see bubbles start to form on the eggs. This shows that you have beat air into the eggs which will make them nice and light. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the eggs and stir through.
- When the butter is hot and bubbling, pour in the eggs and tip the frying pan around so the egg covers the bottom of the pan.
- Leave the egg to cook for a minute before sprinkling the cheese all over it and placing the slices of ham on top. Leave the egg to cook, and the cheese to melt, for another 2 minutes or so.
- Gently roll the egg up into a wrap. I use the top of a knife to gently roll the egg over itself and lift out of the frying pan with a spatula (or if you’re like me and don’t have a spatula – a knife and fork work just fine!).